Reverb Nation Flash Player (07.12.09 - 12.19.09)


Write%20Before%20Right%202
Quantcast

Reverb Nation Flash Player (12.19.08 - 07.11.09)


Write%20Before%20Right
Quantcast

12/26/08

My Gear


Some of you might be wondering about the gear I'm using in my studio so here it is.  

On the piano... which is an acrosonic spinet by Baldwin... I have a combination of a few different mics-- a matched pair of Peluso small condensers, an SE Electronics R1 ribbon, or an SM57.  I have a Rode K2 Tube Condenser that I use for most of my vocals, but for this project I'll be using an SM58.  That mic is easier to set up at the piano. 

 I'm using a combination of different Preamps-- Presonus Eureka channel strip, D.A.V. Electronics Broadhurst GDNS No.1u stereo preamp, and an AEA stereo ribbon pre.  

I have a Digi 002 running into a home built PC that's running Pro Tools and Sonar.  I switch back and forth between the two... don't ask me why... I like both programs!!  I have way too many plug-ins to type so there's that too.

Other gear I use...Korg Triton, Korg Ms2000, Nord Electro 2, Warp Factory Electrix Vocoder, Stanton Belt Drive Turntable, Yamaha Oak Custom Drum Kit, and a beautiful mint condition 1977 Yamaha Electone Organ with the original bench--I got that for $150... lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write%20Before%20RightQuantcast