Reverb Nation Flash Player (07.12.09 - 12.19.09)


Write%20Before%20Right%202
Quantcast

Reverb Nation Flash Player (12.19.08 - 07.11.09)


Write%20Before%20Right
Quantcast

12/23/08

First Few Songs


Ok... I'm really beginning this blog with 4 songs.  I'm going to try and upload a new song every day.  We'll see how that goes...  You all can check out the new songs from my Last.Fm flash player.It will either be at the bottom or the top of my blog.  If you click on the link to Last.Fm, you can download all of my tracks for free--    
http://www.last.fm/music/Write+Before+Right/Write+Before+Right---       You can also listen to the tracks in their entirety from Last.Fm   Here's what we have so far... 

Shoot Me In the Head-- 12.19.08
Jefferson Sings-- 12.20.08
Ghost-- 12.21.08
The Sad Story of Elmer Jacobsen 12.22.08 
                                                                              ... Here's a great story I came across in a Magazine called 'Found Magazine'--- Someone found Elmer's entire life story in a Dumpster and published it in this magazine.  I thought it was pretty fascinating.

2 comments:

B-Roll said...

Bryce McCormick rocks! And when I say rocks I mean straight igneous! Wooohooo . . . in all seriousness, very interesting concept and so far the songs have been amazing. Very creative and intuitive. A true musician. I can't wait to see how this venture is going in July of '09 . . . keep rockin Bryce!

Bryce McCormick said...

Thanks man!! I'm stoked...

Post a Comment

Write%20Before%20RightQuantcast