Reverb Nation Flash Player (07.12.09 - 12.19.09)


Write%20Before%20Right%202
Quantcast

Reverb Nation Flash Player (12.19.08 - 07.11.09)


Write%20Before%20Right
Quantcast

12/22/08

Hello To Everyone!!








This blog is about my process of writing and recording a song every day for the next year.  I have 3 rules: The song has to be at least 2 minutes long, it cannot be an instrumental song--it has to be lyrically driven, and the song cannot be about the process of writing a song.  

This blog is not intended to show off my abilities as a songwriter.  In fact, I'm committing to this project to allow myself to write bad songs.  Experimentation is key.  My sole intention is to document the process of becoming a better songwriter.

I will post ideas, links, audio, and video about my process.  Comments are welcome... I hope to create a community of interest within my project.  Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write%20Before%20RightQuantcast