Reverb Nation Flash Player (07.12.09 - 12.19.09)


Write%20Before%20Right%202
Quantcast

Reverb Nation Flash Player (12.19.08 - 07.11.09)


Write%20Before%20Right
Quantcast

2/23/09

Arizona-- Today's Song...02.23.09

Ok... I'm in Arizona right now waiting on a delicious fruit smoothie with antioxidants and ginseng. I'm not going to be able to post my new song for today(Monday) until I get back tomorrow(Tuesday). I am going to write and record one though. I refuse to let a little traveling get in my way!! I have my camcorder with me and a piano at the hotel. I'm about to go down and write today's song right now...

Tonight, I'll actually be playing a show in the bar of the Brunswick Hotel in beautiful Kingman, Arizona. My father is learning to be a pilot out here and has made some friends who have shown some interest in this project(probably because he takes his computer everywhere and forces everyone he meets to listen to this stuff.... Ha!-- Love you Dad). He flew me out here to play some music from the Write Before Right catalogue. I'll also be videotaping that... So tuesday night I'll have a few things for everyone in the form of video that will go on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write%20Before%20RightQuantcast