Reverb Nation Flash Player (07.12.09 - 12.19.09)


Write%20Before%20Right%202
Quantcast

Reverb Nation Flash Player (12.19.08 - 07.11.09)


Write%20Before%20Right
Quantcast

1/20/09

2 New Ones...


Here are the latest songs... Do You Cry? and Dream Of How It Ends.  Hope you like the tunes.  I think I might take "Do you Cry" and develop the song a little further.  It has a nice overall meaning to the song.  

I like "Dream of how it Ends" as well.  No chorus, no bridge, just a long verse.  I dig songs like that.  This song was actually about a picture that I keep seeing in my head.  I don't know what it means but... well... anyway... 

Looking forward to the inauguration tomorrow!  Also looking forward to getting my computer back.  I had to rebuild it after it broke down again.  New chip, new motherboard, new ram... should be killer though.  We'll see... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write%20Before%20RightQuantcast