Reverb Nation Flash Player (07.12.09 - 12.19.09)


Write%20Before%20Right%202
Quantcast

Reverb Nation Flash Player (12.19.08 - 07.11.09)


Write%20Before%20Right
Quantcast

4/13/09

Intrinsic Blessing 04.13.09

Lyrics to this song:

Drink the water and the fire and ice
I know its coming down on me
Where have you been little girl its over

Seasons pass as the water flows down the creek
Into the open blue
Timeless abandon across the forest floor 
The sun shines down on you

Horses appear in the fields as the sky turns to gray
The mountains come alive
Wind picking up as I see you riding for me
Along the gravel drive

 Empowered by land left alone in the natural state
I can hardly stay away
Freedom from all other sources bright with history
 Beyond all remains... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write%20Before%20RightQuantcast